What You'll Need:
1 bunch of kale
What To Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash the kale and cut (or tear) into small potato-chip size pieces, discarding the thick stems.
3. Throw pieces of kale into a gallon-size Ziploc baggie and dump in some olive oil (1 to 2 tablespoons?). Close the baggie and shake to evenly distribute olive oil.
4. Dump kale pieces onto a baking sheet, spread into a single layer, sprinkle with salt.
5. Roast in oven at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
Here's what the finished product should look like!
(And then try not to eat the whole pan, like I do. But because kale is good for you, it's totally okay, right?)